Apply For Financial Aid
Trinity School of Health and Allied Sciences is proud to offer Financial Aid for our day and evening classes to those who qualify. Applying for Financial Aid scholarships and grants doesn’t have to be intimidating. There are millions of dollars available every year for students to pursue their dream careers.
Grants and Scholarships
Grants and scholarships are the most desirable form of Financial Aid because they don’t have to be paid back. Two of the best options are the Free Application For Federal School Aid or FAFSA and the Pell Grant.
To begin any financial aid process, you’ll need to fill out the FAFSA form.
To begin the application process to apply for Financial Aid, please follow the below steps:
- Find out your dependency status- Click here to read through the dependency status questions
- Obtain an Electronic FSA ID- create your FSA ID here
- Have a copy of your and your spouse’s (if married and filed separately) previous year’s Federal Tax Return and/or your Parents (if dependent) previous year’s Federal Tax Return on hand. The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) will ask you to link to the IRS (Internal Revenue Service). This is an easier process to enter in tax income data on to the application.
- Locate any Investment Account Statements (stocks, bonds, UGMA/UTMA 529 plans, business and farm records) if this applies
- Click here to apply.
- Complete online Entrance Counseling and a Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) at studentloans.gov
Still have questions? Please call our Financial Aid officer at (310) 834-3065.